C18-W Silica TLC Plates
C18-W Silica TLC Plates by Sorbent Technologies at Microscope Universe. MPN: 2715126. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. C18-W Silica TLC Plates, w/UV254, glass backed, 250um, 20x20cm, 25/pkIndicator: acid-resistant product with a pale blue fluorescence for short-wave UV (254 nm). UV-absorbing substances apppear as dark-blue to black spots on a light - blue background. Partial Octadecyl (C18) modification, wettable with water, carbon content 14%. Normal Phase or Reversed Phase separation modes with eluents from anhydrous solvents to mixtures with high concentrations of water. Recommended application: aminophenols,
Product Description & Reviews
C18-W Silica TLC Plates, w/UV254, glass backed, 250um, 20x20cm, 25/pk
Features & Highlights
- Indicator: acid-resistant product with a pale blue fluorescence for short-wave UV (254 nm)
- UV-absorbing substances apppear as dark-blue to black spots on a light - blue background
- Partial Octadecyl (C18) modification, wettable with water, carbon content 14%
- Normal Phase or Reversed Phase separation modes with eluents from anhydrous solvents to mixtures with high concentrations of water
- Recommended application: aminophenols, barbiturates, preservatives, nucleobases, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, steroids, tetracyclines, plasticizers (phthalates)
Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC)
Have questions about this item (2715126), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sorbent Technologies, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Alumina, Neutral, Act. I, 50-200um, 500gChromatographic grade alumina. Some application examples are: antibiotics, essentials oils, plant extraction, enzymes, glycosides, diesel exhaust, pharmaceutical compounds, and fly agaric..
Silica G TLC Plates, w/UV254, polyester backed, 200um, 2.5x7.5cm, 200/pkThis is a soft layer plate that uses Gypsum as its binding agent..
The world standard chromatography paper. A smooth surface, 0.18mm thick with a linear flow rate (water) of 130mm/30min. Good resolution for general analytical separations. Grammage (gsm):87. Typical Thickness (µm) 53 kPa: 175. Gurley (sec/200mL/sq.i...
Complete faster mixture separations with TELOS thin-layer chromatography plates with a glass or aluminum backing for a rigid working surface. For chemical separations that may be colorless, TLC plates are available with a green fluorescent indicator ...