Products >> Student Biological Microscopes
Call our Sales Hotline at
40-1600x COMPOUND BINOCULAR
RECHARGE BATTERY POWERED
W/ BEGINNER SLIDE SETS
Price: $ 419.90
Shipping/Handling/Insurance: $ 29.98
Product Overview //
- Rechargeable Battery Powered Variable Intensity LED
- High Power Compound Binocular Microscope!
- Great Scope for Students, Teachers, Hobbiests, or for anyone wanting to learn more about the Micro World!
- Clear and Bright Biological Images through Premium Optics!
- Great Economical Price! Priced Hundreds Lower than Competition!
Starter package includes blank slides/covers to create your own specimens, and prepared slides.
|Free Beginner Microscope Accessory Kit
- We include a variety of free accessories that are necessary equipment for using a microscope. Without high quality stained prepared slides, you have nothing to begin looking at. And you must have blank slides and cover slips to begin making your own specimens. These microscope accessories are not normally included with a microscope set and typically add a significant extra cost to having a complete laboratory microscopy system.
- FREE BONUS: We will include 50 prepared microscope slides to get you started learning and viewing specimens immediately. Prepared slide categories include zoology, biology, botanical, etc.
- FREE BONUS: We will include a pack of 50 blank glass microscope slides so you can experiment and take your own specimens.
- FREE BONUS: We will include a pack of 100 new glass 22mm square microscope cover slips to on top of the blank microscope slides.
- FREE BONUS: Traveling / carrying case is included so you can travel with your microscope. This is a great accessory for students who want to bring to the classroom. It also provides and excellent method of storing the instrument. Perfect for those applications requiring transporting the unit.
|Eyepieces and Magnification
- Eight Magnifications: 40x, 64x, 100x, 160x, 400x, 640x, 1000x, and 1600x.
- Two Eyepiece Sets Included: Wide Field 10x and 16x.
- Four DIN Objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x (Oil Immersion).
- Spring Loaded 40x and 100x Objectives to Protect Slides.
- Variable Intensity Transmitted Base Illumination.
- LED Bulbs for Bright and Efficient Illumination.
- Rechargeable Battery Powered Electrical System.
|Head – Interpupillary Distance – Diopter
- 45 Degree Inclined Binocular Head, Rotatable 360 Degrees.
- Adjusts to the Distance Between your Eyes: 55 to 75mm InterPupillary Distance.
- Diopter Adjustment on Both Oculars to Correct for Your Specific Vision Needs.
|Substage Light Condenser and Filters
- Abbe substage light condenser with 1.25 numerical aperature, condenser focusing knob, filter holder and iris light diaphragm. These microscope parts allow for optimal focusing and control of light on the specimen.
- Light filters include blue, green, and yellow.
- Mechanical Stage with graduation markings. Stage Size: 120 x 110mm.
- Specimen slide can be moved in X and Y direction with slide movement knobs.
- Range of slide motion: 72mm (X-Direction) x 31mm (Y-Direction).
|Specimen Focusing Details
- Coarse focusing knobs move microscope stage up and down with a travel range of 20mm.
- Fine focusing adjustment knob with division of 0.002mm movement.
- Coarse focusing tension can be adjusted.
- Stage travel has adjustable screw to limit movement. This can be set to protect microscope objective and slide from coming too close.
|Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 355mm.
- Instrument Weight: 10 lbs.
- Includes: Instruction Manual, Bottle of Immersion Oil, and Fuse.
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards.
- 110 VAC Power Requirement (Contact us about 220V availability).
- High Quality Solid Construction!
- Precision Made Glass Optics!
- Brand New, Never Used!
- Warranty is 5 years on all microscope equipment.
- The microscope warranty covers problems arising from normal usage.
- We will repair or replace your defective microscopy equipment as needed during the warranty period.
Biological specimens easily viewed on glass microscope slides with this compound microscope.
Images captured using this microscope.
Dicot Root Cross Section Photo Through 10x Eyepiece Magnified 100 Times
Frog Small Intestines Cross Section Photo Thru 10x Eyepiece Taken Under 10x Objective 100x Total Magnification
Frog Ovary Cross Section Photo Thru 10x Eyepiece 40x Objective 400x Total Magnification
Ant Whole Mount 4x Objective 40x Total Magnification Full Zoom!
What are you waiting for? Buy Now!